- Course duration: 100–700 lessons (depending on the result of the placement test) | 1 lesson = 45 minutes)
- Number of participants: 12–20
- Schedule: Monday to Friday 9.15 a.m. to 1.15 p.m.
- Start dates for beginners: every month
- Start dates for advanced students: can start any time after placement test
- Certificate: German language certificate for immigrants A2/B1
- Fees: The course fee is € 2.20 per lesson for individual first-time registration
- Participants who receive benefits under Book II of the Social Code (SGB II) or Book XII of the Social Code (SGB XII) are exempt from payment
- Ethnic German resettlers and their family members are fully exempt from payment
- The course material costs €89 and cannot be refunded by the Job Centre or the Federal Office for Migration and Refugees.
The integration course includes a maximum of 1,000 lessons of 45 minutes each and forms a unit consisting of the components:
- Language course with 600 lessons
- Orientation course with 100 lessons
- Retake of max. 300 lessons if test is not passed
The language course consists of the basic language course, divided into three sections with 100 lessons each, i.e. a total of 300 lessons, and the advanced language course with a total of 300 lessons. Participants with no previous knowledge usually complete the language course in full from the first course module and make use of their contingent of 600 lessons. Individual parts of the course can be repeated at your own expense.
The orientation course consists of 100 lessons and is included for all students. Participants with good previous knowledge can participate in this course straight away without a language course.
The general integration course includes a total of 700 lessons. The first part, consisting of 600 lessons, is the language course.
The second part is called the orientation course and consists of the remaining 100 lessons. The orientation course focuses on the following topics:
- Politics in a democratic country
- History and responsibility
- People and society
The aim of the integration course is that migrants should be able to communicate in everyday life and participate in German society.
The test is free of charge. Please feel free to call us at +49 (0)711- 2360394 or pop in and see us at Nadlerstraße 21 from Monday to Friday from 9.00 a.m. to 4.00 p.m. Your contact person is Mrs Remina Aliti.
Foreigners who are entitled to a German language course in accordance with Section 44 of the Residence Act or ethnic German resettlers and their family members in accordance with Sections 4, 7 or 9 of the Federal Law on Refugees and Exiles.
Immigrant foreigners are obliged to participate since 1 January 2005.
Foreigners already living in Germany, such as EU citizens, spouses, life partners or family members can also participate and apply for funding.
Come to our office at Nadlerstraße 21 for advice, placement and registration Monday through Friday from 9.00 a.m. to 4.00 p.m. We are here for you.
|Basic course 1 - March' 23||27.03.2023||Mon- Fr, 9.15 a.m. - 1.15 p.m.||100 Unterrichtseinheiten||12 - 20|
|Basic course 2 - May'23||22.05.2023||Mon-Fr, 9.15 a.m. - 1.15 p.m.||100 Unterrichtseinheiten||12 - 20|
|Basic course 1 - June'23||26.05.2023||Mon-Fr, 09.15 a.m. - 01.15 p.m.||100 Unterrichtseinheiten||12 - 20|