"Academic Healthcare Professions" C1 (DeuFöV)
A good knowledge of German is the basic prerequisite for gaining a foothold in the job market and being able to continue to assert oneself in professional life. The aim of the special modules is to improve and expand the participants' vocational and subject-specific knowledge of German.
Job seekers with a migrant background (migrants and refugees) who have successfully completed a B2 course and are seeking recognition of a vocational qualification for the following academic healthcare professions:
- Doctors of medicine
Successfully completed B2 course or certificate (not just a certificate of attendance) of general or subject-specific German language proficiency at language level B2 (ideally B2+) according to the CEFR
- Development and expansion of communicative skills in the workplace.
- Professionalism and linguistic skills are learned in an interconnected way.
- Flexible, independent use of language in various professional situations.
- Leading to level C1 according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages and to the specialised language examination
1 module with 400 lessons
Mon–Fri, 8.30 a.m.–12.45 p.m. or 2.00–6.15 p.m.
Participants will receive a certificate of attendance.
|Healthcare professions C1 — January’ 21||25.01.2021||19.05.2021||Mon–Fri, 09.00 a.m.–01.00 p.m.||400 lessons|
|Healthcare professions C1 - February' 21||22.02.2021||18.06.2021||Mon-Fri, 09.00 a.m. - 01.00 p.m.||400 lessons|
|Healthcare professions C1 - March' 21||22.03.2021||16.07.2021||Mon-Fri, 09.00 a.m. - 01.00 p.m.||400 lessons|
Possible every day by appointment. Please bring your original certificate of entitlement or the obligation certificate and your passport with you to the appointment. Prerequisites for course participation are:
- A degree in human medicine, dentistry or pharmacy completed in your home country
- A certificate (not just a certificate of attendance) of general or subject-specific German language proficiency at language level B2 (ideally B2+) according to the CEFR
- Aim to work as a doctor, dentist, pharmacist
- Intention to submit an application for approval to the respective regional authorities for the professional qualification to be recognised
- Entitlement or obligation certificate from the Aliens Registration Office, the Federal Office for Migration and Refugees or the Job Centre